Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching Up..

It's been a busy few days, but I managed to get my Social Security and Drivers Licence changed - so now both the government and state know me as Mrs. Heather Kapica. LOL

CJ and I did a late night wander through Wal-Mart on Sunday. It's always an entertaining venue after midnight when all the freaks come our. We stopped by the Taco Bell to say hi to my brither and I succumbed to my late night cravings with a burrito and a Frutista. Ah well...

Today we went to pick up Draco's ashes, which made me cry again when I saw the little doggie scrapbook they included so I could put all my memories inside. The real tear jerker was at the end where they had a envelope where they saved a small bit of his hair for me to keep. My heart hurts just to think about the cheeky little guy and I'm trying not to tear up even as I write this...

Later we stopped by Remus Farms in Hobart - nothing like a little retail therapy to make me forget about things. We found some amazing caramel apple cider and picked up some pumpkins, a mum and straw bale for the patio - time to start decorating for fall!

Somewhere in all that we squeezed in lunch at New China - love their lunch specials!

Anywho - another 3-11 tonight, but all seems quiet on the hotel front. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment